RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday-Easter

With lent starting and the hope and prayers of the new beginnings of Easter
I was thinking . . .
about
My mom always made sure we had something new for Easter
New Beginnings
 
Kim must have been taking the picture
Looking Good!
Tommy 1979
 



Before the Army
we thought we were so old


Kansas


Kansas


Germany


Germany


Germany

Germany

Colorado

with Grandma Joyce and Grandpap Steve
sunglasses always in Easter baskets

in Colorado with my parents

Colorado

visiting PA

Recruiting in Ohio
the famous Charlie mullet!

cousins


Ravenna

Germany

ROME for Holy Week


at Gramma Nancy and Grandpa Bob's house
The last family Easter picture I could find
I guess once they turned teenagers I wasn't as good at taking pictures
 


Here's to more
New Beginnings, Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment