RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowstorms of 2010 So Far

The average snowfall for the Baltimore/Washington area is 18 inches. Since December 6th 2009 we have received SIXTY FIVE and counting.
This is what I found when I went to let the dogs outside. I had to shovel them a spot to do their business.They don't seem to mind they just find the sunbeam

Ella had a sleepover with us the night the storm started. Her Daddy had to come over and shovel a path so she could get home. Good thing they can walk there.

Those are our cars! No, we don't have a garage. We didn't think we needed one when we moved in and only planned on living here a couple of years at the most. That was NINE years ago. How does that happen? The longest we ever lived anywhere before this was 2 years.

but Daddy my shoe is coming off

That's ok, I'll carry you (look at her shoe) After hours of shoveling and fighting with Tom to keep him in the house I gave in and called my favorite Son in Law, Shawn, and asked him to come over and help. Between he & Thomas they even got a parking spot cleared for Shawn's car so he could park & enjoy the Super Bowl. Thanks guys!

Just as we were getting shoveled out,this is what I woke up to this morning. FYI that's our sidewalk from the house to the street.


Thomas's house from our front door this morning & it's still snowing.



Where's the picnic table? Doesn't matter, not like we'll be using it for a while.



1 comment:

  1. All I can say is NO WAY--NO WAY!!!! It cannot snow that much!!!!!!
    Oh my word, I have NEVER SEEN that much snow ever!!!!!!
    Isn't it freezing?????
    THat set of pictures sure makes it seem real to me now!!!!!
    NO way is all I can say!!!!!!
    Your granddaughter's shoe coming off and seeing her little leg made me want to go take a HOT shower and warm up!!!!! BRRRRRRRR
    hugs,
    jamie
    stay warm and stay safe!!!!

    ReplyDelete