RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to School

Wyatt is starting Pre-K with the same teacher Nik had last year.
It's been busy around here with little ones going back to school!
Aunt Nenni made his special first day shirt.


Piper got to spend the night with us since her parents both went to Wyatt's classroom the first day.


Sami started Pre- K also at the same school Ella went to when she was 4.




All our kids still say The Pledge of Allegiance every morning at school.


Ella started THIRD grade.
I bought her these cool Sketchers that have a special disk to help her twirl. They are the fifth different pair we bought (three went back) We wanted just the right ones.

We drive them every day since they go to the school Thomas teaches at instead of our home school.

The next day the Kindergartners started. Where are those special shoes we bought Ella?


I love buying clothes for my sweeties but it's been a long time since I was actually responsible for outfitting a Kindergartener. I had been buying a little at a time and was pretty pleased with myself for having my money go so far. All in all I think we spent $250. Should get him through until the cold weather hits.
Even though Jen is homeschooling she still made a big deal about starting this year off new.



A few new clothes for him too for those Co-Op days.
 
It's going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment