RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Keeping Busy

If we're ahead of schedule they get to play before school.
So really, what do we do all day? Let me tell you.
Weekdays I am up at 6 so I can be across the street at 6:30 so Thomas can get to work (The school day starts at 9) I get the girls up and fed and dressed and back across the street by 8:30. Tom gets up with Nik at 7:45 and gets him ready for the day. Sami starts school at 8:45 so all five of us get in my new car to drop her off. Tom stays in the car with the big kids while I walk Sami in. We get the big kids to their school no later than 9:15, traffic is crazy! Then Tom and I go to breakfast and run errands until it's time to pick Sami up. After lunch and an hour of play she naps so I can get mundane things around here done. That is of course if no one has dr. appts ( I passed some kidney stones last week), court, or volunteering responsibilities. It seems more often than not we are adjusting.



One day it was just me and the girls
so I took Ella into Sami's classroom
and she got to meet the class pet, Mr Nibbles,

Ella went to the same pre school
so she was excited to see her old teachers.

Of course there are a couple of days a week that we watch Wyatt and Piper too.
It's not often that they are all here at the same time,
On the week ends though I'm on my own
because Tom works at the Ripken Complex as a tournament Official.

She made her binoculars out of toilet paper tubes at school.
 










 




Piper colored this with the soul purpose
that she would put it on our fridge.
After church on Sunday, Nik and I went to visit Pops at work.


One week after church we went to the fabric store
to get some things so I could make pillows for Thomas' classroom.

On one of our errands we went to Kohl's to get Tom some new clothes.
So Old!
We also sent our Texas sweeties some new clothes
oh, and an ice dream/yogurt maker
Lily wanted light up princess shoes and these were the only ones i could find.
Sorry Sweetie I'll get you the right ones
Striderite  Stride Rite for Disney Wish Lights Aurora (Toddler)

Then we got a call and added a little sweetie for a few days.
The kids love when we get to have an extra 'baby' around.

Sami loved her hand me down skeleton shirt.
Our Jack wore it last year.
She is growing like a weed!

"Look at me and smile!" YOY
I guess I should have turned off the tv first.
Loving life

No comments:

Post a Comment