RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tom's New Tattoo

If you know Tom at all in the last few years you know how proud he is of his tattoos. His back especially. His second tattoo was a spider because it's always been a joke that they creep him out, majorly. He has slowly added a spider for each grandchild, even a tiny one for the baby Thomas & Natalie lost in the first trimester. Then he added one for me and finished it off with a web.
Yesterday he added his first one with color. It is a "Pin Up Girl" based on one of his favorite pictures of me when we were dating.
1977
He added the Kiddo x 30 as a gift to me for our 30th wedding anniversary four years ago (he was upset with me that I didn't get how that was a present TO me LOL). Here are the rest, you can see the description here.
http://gramsd.blogspot.com/2010/06/look-who-has-tattoo.html
He's already talking about the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment