RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Texas Bound

This is how I have to work right now. It's a reminder to me to always keep myself in check.
Natalie has me set up pretty good though.
Just a quick update and then Sami and I are off to Texas!
The kids were off a day of school for snow this week.
Not quite what I would call 10inches.


We did have enough to keep our Sweetie occupied for an hour or so before it started raining and then melted altogether. Then he got the stomach flu. A little bit tougher for a diabetic. Things you just don't think about.

 Then Natalie took me along to watch her and Sami play soccer.
 She kept saying "come on Grams, it's fun"









Now, off to see my two Texas sweeties and celebrate Jack's FIFTH birthday on St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment