RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just Another Week

Guess what diet Tom and I are on! 

Yep, good old Adkins. it worked for us a few years ago so we figured we'd give it another go. Two weeks and I'm down six and he's down seven.

Still haven't figured out how to get my edits to save off of the pictures from my phone so in the mean time I'll just post them sideways. Sami made this all by herself for Aunt Nenni.
She had to be woken up from her nap to get ready
Nikolai and Sami both started soccer this week. He is in the Under 6 league where they play against other teams. She is in the Under 4 league and it is just instructional. Wyatt and Nikolai will start T-ball next month and Tom and Thomas will be coaching them.


She woke up and did a great job and I think Mommy is enjoying being back on the soccer field too.
1997

Charlie and Michele were staying with Thomas and Natalie for a couple of weeks until their house was ready so we had some good visits with Wyatt and Piper.









 Just a couple pictures from Texas.


A cardboard kitchen to color that we sent them.


Next Monday I'll be flying to Texas for the week and Natalie and Jennifer surprised me with a plane ticket for Sami to go along too. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Grams awesome high school soccer photo! THANK YOU for keeping up with this blog, even through the broken computers and funky pics. It is a gift for all of us!

    ReplyDelete