RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Simple Things

Me and three of the kids spent a couple of hours at the duck pond while Tom was at 'work'
We had bubbles








We had baseball


We had airplanes to build

We had binoculars and magnifying glasses
and of course bread for the ducks




We had fun!



I took Nik to the library
and look what he figured out on the abacus

Thomas and Natalie had a wedding to go to in New York.
I couldn't help myself
I had to get them new dresses and the hats, well, why not?


Good looking family


TEXAS
Yes, they do have rain in Texas.
We always enjoyed a good rain.

They've made so many friends.



They keep busy.

I sure do miss those sweet faces!

I do have some sweeties to keep me company.
It's the simple things that keep me smiling.



No comments:

Post a Comment