RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another Anniversary 33 Years

I blogged earlier about how Tom and I met at a party in May of 1976
but didn't start dating until we started back to school that September.
A mutual friend had us to her house on September 25th for
Chef Boyardee pizza & beer where he asked me to homecoming
and the rest as they say is history. "Homecoming" November 1976
This is how the day started, me sick in bed!
I'm trying so hard not to breath on anyone.
Tom's surgery is scheduled for Monday and he doesn't need any delays.

I got Tom these "Chucks" .
He had a high top pair for basketball in the 70's.
Wait long enough and everything comes back in style
He got me this band of sapphires, they were also big in the 70's.
Ella helped me make the pizza. While Pops rested.
OOPs, Grams does this belong?


This is the way the day ended.
Tom was exhausted after taking care "the girls" and a sick me.
GOTTA LOVE HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment