RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Little Bit about Sami





Sami has been spending her days with us since her Mommy went back to work when she was two months old. Most mornings I walk across the street to her house and am greeted by a pj clad toddler running at me. I get breakfast for her and her sister and help them get dressed, although sometimes I take her back to our house for a bath and to get dressed.Tom takes Ella to school and runs errands, sometimes stopping by to see Jack & Lily and Sami & I play.We have everything she could need at our house. Sometimes Tom will even take her on errands like now so I get some time to myself to work on the blog and play some Farmville.We have lunch and after her nap we play some more or we all may go somewhereSometimes she even stays for dinner but we don't mind. Bye Sami, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. HI!!WHAT A FUN TIME!!!
    I cannot wait for my hubbie to be retired!!!
    Hopefully at age 62, so about 6 more years????
    WHAT FUN!!
    I still lOVE that stripe wall, I want to do one in my son's room, he will move out after he passes the BAR exam, afterall he has a job lined up already!!
    I'll be sad, I really will.
    Hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete