RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Foster Parenting Roller Coaster

After a short two weeks to us and what I imagine can only be a long two weeks to his birth family our little man is going to live with his aunt, uncle and cousins.
Papa called him Popeye
 
Jennifer knit this cute cocoon for his first photo session

It was a complete shock to us. We are still getting used to the system and didn't realize things could change so quickly. We thought he had no appropriate family but it seems his uncle was on the fence about the thought of a permanent placement and once he gave the okay it was a done deal. Now our little man is living with real family.



So glad our little Popeye is with people who love him and will take great care of him.
I wonder when we'll get our next call.
Hopefully I'll get a couple of nights sleep first.
Right now I think I'm going to cry a little bit

1 comment:

  1. HI KATHY,
    OH this is your second baby then....the first little guy was darker haired then this.....But you have had to let 2 go already??????Oh bummer....I know how easily I would get attached....and YOU too....I bet you are crying. I am crying reading this. But Praise GOD he does have Family--Blood family who want him and will Raise him with the love and security you would.
    Hope your phone rings again soon
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete