RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Maybe I Need to Up My Dose of B12!


So, here are the projects I was going to get done this summer.
That kind of sounds like I've already excepted the fact
that it isn't going to get done doesn't it?

This swing was made by Tom's great grandfather and I'm kind of embarrassed that I let it get like this.

Here are some of my parents pictures that I have yet to scan.


Here is my dining room table.
I have sewing projects ranging from mending to making a blanket for Jack out of his outgrown onsies and shirts


I promised my DIL that I would take the bumper pad from Wyatt's bedding set (that we are no longer suppose to use!) and make a cornice for his window in their new house. Tom got the cornice built. I JUST need to staple it down. The other project is to take the flag we flew for our SIL when he was serving in Iraq along with the yellow ribbon and get it pretty in the frame.


Then there's the organizing of the four grankids pictures. We had one grandchild for three and a half years and in the last year and a half have added three more. I plan to start with the dozen of frames and go from there


I GUESS I SPEND TOO MUCH TIME PLAYING











THEN AGAIN CAN THERE EVER BE TOO MUCH PLAYING!

1 comment:

  1. HI KATHY!!!!
    I'm with you, at this age and point in my life playing is so much better, but now I'm nervous --as I only have 1 little grand daughter, and I have so many un done projects to get done!!!!So I better play a little less and get busy!!! I think now that this computer and all of you have become my new friends, I would rather be here then sewing!!!! Or organizing a closet, but I'm making a stop at Lowes or Home Depot or Wal-mart for more tubs to get my spare room closet cleaned out, I have company coming in Oct, I know that is several months away, but hey August is already here!!!!!
    Oh my
    Enjoy your play time, they are precious, love the pic of Ella, she is so happy dancing away!!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete