RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

So Far So Good

We survived our first two days with "the girls" and after all my worrying they were a lot of fun. Of course Tom was here and we split the work and he was even able to get work done and I was able to finish Jack's blanket. She LOVES the Princess cash register
BIG GIRL . She was 11 pounds 6 oz at 2 months, in the 75% and 23 inches, 85%


A slow flow nipple and a 10 minute break every 2 onces and she's an angel!


and the swing helps too


So tired after tummy time she fell asleep



I love "Memory" and being back with my Grams

onion rings YUMMY

No, it's not beer. She's serving snack at her" school" in our bar.
Good job Miss DeeDee Take a picture of me too!


Don't know who enjoys this more





Leg warmers are back, who knew?


Nothing like a nice tight swaddle to get a couple hour nap.



1 comment:

  1. wow those are so really cute kids!!! I love baby legs, i got her those

    ReplyDelete