RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Bandage Change; Look Staples

I took off the bandages this morning and this is what we found!
I was a little shocked since the nurses said it was probably
glued shut and not stapled.
Ella was agast! "Oh PaPa' that HAS to hurt!"
and then she was so sweet taking care of him.
Getting him anything he needs
He can't pick up Sam but he can surely hold her
and that he does.
She's starting to giggle now and is so cute!


Wyatt & Michele came to visit
Who was happier Pops or Wyatt?





Jack came to visit too but he doesn't sit still for long

Then PaPa had to have a nap
It has been an eventful day today. Just as I was patting myself on the back for taking such good care of a baby, a pre-schooler and a sick man (after all I had them all fed bathed and dressed by 9:30!) I did a stupid thing and killed the battery on the van when I had both the girls. GEEZ.
In the end a wonderful woman came to our rescue.
A story for another day.

1 comment:

  1. Glad Tom is doing better! How long does he have to keep the staples in?

    ReplyDelete