RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fall with The Kids


We have been so busy lately. Time seems to be flying by. The kids are here a lot and keeping us on our toes and we couldn't be happier. Tom took the boys to McDonald's the other day and sent me this picture saying it was 1983 in 2011. Why?


1983 Enough said

Thought I'd just throw this one in of my dad & Thomas just because I love it.


ELLA

Sami having pumpkin pie on a sleepover

The girls on a sleepover

BRUTUS

The Boys

LILY

BRUTUS

Sami aka Minnie Mouse decorating cupcakes

Ella decoarating cupcakes

Breakfast of champions and grandmothers

Papa loves to cuddle

Sami making a snackWyatt decoarating cupcakes

(from Aunt Nenni's B-day. I REALLLY need to do a birthday post

for my THREE birthday girls)OH LILY







PIPER



I have so much to blog about. Time is just getting away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment