RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ohio

Sue, Mark and their new grandson, Simon
I've been in Ohio since we came in for Evan's funeral. Evan's funeral, I can't believe I'm even saying those words. This is all so surreal. Natalie brought me to Ohio and I couldn't be more grateful for a daughter in law from heaven. Tom and Thomas met us here and we stayed with my brother Mark and his wife, Sue. When Tom, Natalie & Thomas left I stayed two days with Mark and Sue. They were so gracious. Thank You!
Eric,Amie, Aiden & Macie
My sister asked me to stay with her for a few days after her surviving son, Eric, and his family left. ABSOLUTELY

Macie, Eric Kim and Aiden last Christmas

2 comments:

  1. GOD BLESS YOU SWEETIE AND your entire family
    No words I could write will fill that void....But I am Praying for GOD to COMFORT all of you.
    Praise God , MY nephew got a new job and One He is loving so far....at a Bed and Breakfast/farm...lots of animals...he loves Animals and so far he is Happy.
    hugs 2 you and I will be thinking of you
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a blessing to your family! Every post shows how devoted you are and how you always put others before yourself. You are a conduit for your sister to find some measure of peace. I am in awe.......

    ReplyDelete