RAMBLINGS OF A GRANDMOTHER

FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lily Bean Turned THREE

When did this happen and where was I?!
Wasn't it yesterday that we were celebrating her
mother's third birthday
1987
We sent her this playhouse.
I miss both of my cupcakes so much and feel so blessed
 by both of them!



birthday breakfast

Since we couldn't be there for her party Jen sent us a box to celebrate for her in Maryland.
She is such a thoughtful person!
She even made Nik special diabetic cookies.
She even sent the craft that they did at the party.
Sami made Daddy a necklace for Father's Day.
 
Due Date 2010

Me and Lily

Jennifer  17 days old 1984

I am so proud of the person she has become and know that she will get as much love and pride out of her little cupcake as I did out of mine.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful tribute to Jennifer, but she has a great example.

    ReplyDelete